- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- In a small bowl, mix together chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, red pepper flakes, oregano, paprika, cumin, salt and pepper. Store in an airtight container.
For 5 calories and less sodium than the prepackaged seasonings, you can enjoy a seasoning that you will taste just as good. For entire nutrition facts please visit Allrecipe’s nutritional information
Variations: Sea salt was omitted
Pair this with lean ground turkey, salsa, tomatoes, onions, and lettuce and you’ll have a healthier, filling substitute to give you the taco fix you were needing.